WWE Survivor Series: Why Did Becky Lynch's Win Over Charlotte Flair End In Controversy?

 WWE Survivor Series: Why Did Becky Lynch's Win Over Charlotte Flair End In Controversy?



The primary card started with a conflict between Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair, one of the most exceptionally expected battles at Survivor Series 2021. 

WWE's second-most established compensation per-view occasion, the Survivor Series, occurred in Brooklyn on Sunday night. The primary card started with a conflict between Becky Lynch and Charlotte Flair, one of the most exceptionally expected battles at Survivor Series 2021. The conflict finished in a dubious way after Lynch left with a major success. The match saw RAW Women's Champion Lynch beat Flair in an unreasonable way as she held the base rope of the ring to nail her down. Prior, Flair had attempted to embrace a comparative system however she was halted quickly by the ref. 

In the wake of overcoming her long-lasting companion turned adversary, Lynch turned passionate and didn't keep down her contemplations. Lynch said she needed to "rip her head off" while in the ring. Discussing the way of her success, Lynch said it didn't make any difference how she beat Flair, adding "I'm simply happy I beat her". "I would have jumped at the chance to tap her out, I would have gotten a kick out of the chance to stick her, I would have gotten a kick out of the chance to take her out however a success is a success," an enthusiastic Lynch said after the battle. 

"See where we came from to where we are currently and the contempt out there, it's so dismal. That is someone who I cherished so a lot, I entrusted with my life and we've experienced everything together. We almost kicked the bucket in a fender bender together and exactly the amount we scorn each other now, I definitely needed to tear her separated out there. I didn't break her arm like I needed to and I couldn't say whether I am glad or pitiful with regards to that however I got the success," Lynch added. 

Survivor Series 2021 

In the mean time, the Survivor Series 2021 headliner included a match between Universal Champion Roman Reigns of SmackDown and WWE Champion Big E of Raw. The match finished in a Roman Reigns triumph. Reigns needed to apply each stunt in his book to beat Big E, who was not in a mind-set to surrender it that simple. The occasion additionally included a 25-Man Battle Royal to recognize the a long time since The Rock made his WWE debut. Omos won the 25-Man Battle Royal after effectively disposing of 12 of the 24 different men from the ring.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.