'Rahul, Hardik remembered me when we met in T20 WC': Haris Rauf on how Indian players supported him early in his career

 'Rahul, Hardik remembered me when we met in T20 WC': Haris Rauf on how Indian players supported him early in his career




Pakistan pace sensation Haris Rauf uncovered in a new meeting how Indian cricketers KL Rahul and Hardik Pandya upheld him during the early piece of his vocation and how they recalled that everything during their new gathering in Dubai for the India-Pakistan game at the ICC T20 World Cup 2021.

Conversing with paktv.tv, Rauf reviewed when he was net bowler for the Indian group in front of India's Test against Australia in Sydney during the 2018/19 visit. The 28-year-old reviewed that Rahul and Hardik provided him with a great deal of certainty and said that he would bowl at the global stage very soon.

Rauf additionally added that when the three had as of late met for the blockbuster conflict in Dubai on October 24, Hardik and Rahul had recalled that him and that they were both glad for him.

"At the point when I was net bowler for India, I had bowled to them in Sydney in the nets. So I had told them once that I would one day bowl to them in a worldwide game. What's more both Hardik Pandya and KL Rahul had let me know that I can possibly bowl at worldwide level. They provided me with a ton of certainty. Then, at that point, when I met them as of late at the T20 World Cup, they recollected every one of our discussions. We had a conversation over it too and they were truly glad for me watching me play for Pakistan. At the point when you play with great players you realize every one of the beneficial things. I generally attempt to advance beneficial things from such players," he said.

It just so happens, Rauf had excused Hardik in that game in Dubai, wrapping up with 1 for 25 in the match that assisted Pakistan with confining India to 151. Pakistan had in the long run beaten India by 10 wickets to prearrange their lady triumph against their most despised adversary in World Cup history.

Rauf had made his worldwide presentation for Pakistan in January 2020, in the T20I series against Bangladesh and procured his ODI cap in October that year. In September 2021, he was picked for the World T20 where he assumed a urgent part for Pakistan in their unbeaten disagreement the gathering stage. He had picked four wickets against New Zealand to win the Man of the Match grant in Pakistan's subsequent game.

Rauf has showed up in 34 T20Is and 8 ODIs for Pakistan picking 41 and 14 wickets separately.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.