Mickie James On What She “Didn’t Love At All” In The WWE Royal Rumble

 Mickie James On What She “Didn’t Love At All” In The WWE Royal Rumble




On the current week's episode of GAW TV with Mickie James, So Cal Val and Victoria, the women talked about Mickie's momentous appearance in the 2022 Women's Royal Rumble match on January 29.

The current IMPACT Knockouts Champion entered the match as contestant #20 yet was at last wiped out by WWE Hall of Famer, Lita. The appearance was critical on the grounds that Mickie is presently attached to IMPACT Wrestling, notwithstanding, she was called upon by WWE. She likewise carried her Knockouts Championship out with her while making her entry denoting whenever that specific title first had been seen on WWE programming.

One more eminent name that got back to the organization in the Women's Royal Rumble match was Melina. Mickie examined the appearance and wanted that she had the option to impart the ring to her. Melina, however, was dispensed with by Sasha Banks after only 53 seconds subsequent to entering the match as participant #2.

"I didn't cherish that at all [Melina being killed after 53 seconds]," Mickie said. "I adored that, you know, her entry, individuals did precisely what we realized they planned to do. They ejected, as 'holys**t', it was so great to see her back. She wasn't in WWE for north of 10 years, so I imagine that was astonishing to see her get teared up, and, it was great. I didn't cherish the entire she got disposed of first, no I didn't adore that on the grounds that clearly as I needed to have the option to be in there with her and tangle it up, and I need her to have those minutes with a portion of different young ladies, you know. I realize it was unique for Sasha, and I know Sasha, I realize it was extraordinary for Sasha to be in there with her."

The five-time WWE Women's Champion, Mickie James, additionally had some gigantic commendation for the current SmackDown Women's Champion, Charlotte Flair.

"I watch Ashley [Charlotte Flair] out there, and I will be straightforward, she is probably the best grappler I've at any point found in my life male or female," Mickie uncovered. "Like, watching her in the ring, and when I returned and watched the Rumble, similar to, express out loud whatever you will, however she works on an alternate level. Like, everything matters, similar to, each second, her facials are generally on the money, she takes as much time as necessary, she doesn't rush, she relaxes. Whatever might be considered appropriate to what exactly makes wrestling enchantment, you know what I mean?"

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.