Lionel Messi: Former Barcelona forward wants return to club in director role once PSG stay concludes

 Lionel Messi: Former Barcelona forward wants return to club in director role once PSG stay concludes



Lionel Messi plans to get back to Barcelona toward the finish of his time at Paris Saint-Germain and needs to help the La Liga club in a specialized chief job. 

The 34-year-old closed his 21-year relationship with the Catalonia club in the late spring with Barca unfit to offer him another agreement in the midst of progressing monetary hardships, and Messi bid farewell in a passionate question and answer session prior to joining PSG on a two-year bargain. 

Six-time Ballon d'Or victor Messi scored 672 objectives in 778 games for Barca and won 34 significant prizes during his time there. He has expressed it remains his arrangement to return to the Nou Camp later on. 

At the point when found out if his next profession move will be a re-visitation of Barca in the late spring of 2023, Messi told Spanish outlet SPORT: "I couldn't say whether that will happen when my PSG contract is up. What's practically affirmed and certain is that we'll get back to Barcelona to live and our lives will be there. 



"That is the thing that my better half and I need. I don't know what'll happen when my PSG contract closes, however we'll return to live in Barcelona. 

"I've generally said I'd love to have the option to assist the club with doing in any capacity that I can be helpful. I'd love to be a specialized chief eventually. 

"I couldn't say whether that will be at Barcelona or then again if it may work out in an unexpected way. 

"In the event that the choice is there, I'd love to contribute again in any capacity that I can in light of the fact that it's the club that I love and I'd love it to continue progressing nicely, developing and stay truly outstanding on the planet." 

Messi on 'improper' Laporta claims 

When arranging terms of another five-year bargain at Barcelona in the late spring, Messi proposed to diminish his compensation by 50% before it became visible that the club couldn't give him another agreement. 

In October, Barcelona president Joan Laporta said he had trusted Messi would consent to play with the expectation of complimentary until the point that it became clear the club couldn't stand to keep him. 

On Laporta's remarks, Messi said: "Never at any second did they request that I play for nothing. They requested that I diminish my compensation by 50% and I did it with next to no issue. 



"We were ready to help the club more. My craving and that of my family was to remain in Barcelona. 

"Nobody requested that I play for nothing, and yet, the president's words were improper. It hurt since I don't think there was any need to say that. 

"It resembles taking the ball from you and not tolerating the obligation or assuming responsibility for things. That makes individuals think and creates questions that I don't think I merit." 

Messi limped off harmed in PSG's 2-1 success over champions Lille on Friday yet their lead trainer Mauricio Pochettino stays confident he will be accessible for Wednesday's Champions League game at RB Leipzig. 

The Argentina global is without an objective in five Ligue 1 games so far this term, in spite of the fact that he has scored multiple times in the Champions League. 

Barcelona, who are 10th in La Liga and were held to 1-1 draw against Alaves on Saturday, diminished lead trainer Ronald Koeman of his obligations last week in the midst of the club's helpless beginning to the season.

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.