Cristiano Ronaldo criticises France Football editor over Lionel Messi Ballon d'Or claims

 Cristiano Ronaldo criticises France Football editor over Lionel Messi Ballon d'Or claims



Cristiano Ronaldo has hit back at the manager of France Football who asserted the Manchester United forward's just desire is to "resign with more Ballons d'Or than Lionel Messi". 

The Portuguese, who has won the lofty honor multiple times, took to web-based media on Monday to discredit the cases made by Pascal Ferré, who addressed the New York Times in front of the 2021 honors. 



Ferré told the New York Times: "Ronaldo has just one desire and that is to resign with more Ballon d'Or [awards] than Messi. I know since he has told me." 

Notwithstanding, Ronaldo has questioned that rendition of occasions and took to Instagram to guarantee that Ferré "lied" during the meeting. 

"The present result clarifies the remarks by Pascal Ferré last week, when he expressed that I trusted in him that my main desire was to complete my vocation with more Ballons d'Or than Lionel Messi," a Ronaldo proclamation said. 

"Pascal Ferré lied and utilized my name to elevate himself and to advance the distribution that he works for. It's unsatisfactory for the individual liable for giving out such a lofty honor to lie along these lines and to show discourtesy to somebody who has consistently regarded France Football and the Ballon d'Or. He lied again today to legitimize my nonappearance from the service because of a supposed quarantine that has no excuse to exist. 

"I generally salute whoever wins, couple with the sportsmanship and reasonable play that have supported my profession since the beginning and I do that since I'm never against anybody. I generally win for me and for the clubs that I address. I win for me and for the people who love me. I don't win against anybody." 



Ronaldo added: "My greatest desire in my vocation is to win prizes at club and global level, for the clubs that I play for and my public group. My greatest aspiration in my vocation is to set a genuine model for every individual who is or needs to be an expert footballer. My greatest aspiration in my profession is to have my name written in gold in world football history. 

"I'll wrap up by saying that my attention is now on Manchester United's next game and all that we can in any case accomplish this season close by my colleagues and our fans. Concerning the rest, the rest is only that… "

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.