Actor Gets WWE References In “Queenpins” Changed To AEW

 Actor Gets WWE References In “Queenpins” Changed To AEW


Queenpins is set to be the principal film to include AEW references on account of Cruella star Paul Walter Hauser. 

Hauser stars in the new film close by Kristen Bell, Bebe Rexha, Kirby Howell-Baptiste, and Vince Vaughn. The parody is around two housewives who make a $40 million dollar coupon trick. 

Hauser as of late was a visitor on the Pro Wrestling 4 Life digital recording with WWE Hall of Famer Sean 'X-Pac' Waltman and talked about requesting to change the WWE references in the film to AEW in light of the fact that he knew Tony Khan. Hauser felt it could assist with improving arrangement on permitting and pictures. 

"Queenpins was what I got this part in this film, and I saw there were WWE references in the film," Hauser clarified (h/t to Digital Spy for the record). They were only in there on the grounds that they had one more person before me who exited, and afterward I endorsed on, however I read the content, and I go, 'Would we be able to change this to AEW? I end up knowing the proprietor. I could most likely get you a nice arrangement with the permitting and the pictures.'" 

"They go, 'Better believe it, let us know as to whether we can do that. That'd be incredible.' If you watch the film Queenpins, you will perceive what I accept is the main film in Hollywood to highlight AEW in the film."

Tags

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.